Time & Location
About the Event
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Works submitted for consideration must be 2-dimensional.
- Must have been completed in the last 4 years.
- The art must be composed of at least 50% recycled or repurposed materials.
- Artwork must be original.
- You may enter up to 4 pieces at $5.00 each.
- All artwork selected for the show must remain as part of the exhibit for the duration of the show.
1st, 2nd, & 3rd place will receive ribbons. Best of Show will receive a ribbon and monetary award.
March 8th, 2019- ENTRY DEADLINE
March 10th, 2019- SELECTION PROCESS
March 11th, 2019- NOTIFICATION DATE
March 27th, 2019 (3:00pm-6:00pm)- DROP OFF DATE
April 7th, 2019 (2:00pm - 6:00pm)- RECEPTION
May 1st, 2019 (3:00pm - 6:00pm)- PICK UP DATE
ARTWORK CONDITION AND SIZE LIMITATION
- Hanging work must be wired and ready to install (saw-tooth hangers and clip frames will not be accepted).
- Weight must not exceed 100 pounds.
- Brickbox Studios will have the final decision regarding proper artwork condition and display location of each piece.
- Perishable items, or artworks with hazardous components will not be accepted.
- Extra persuasions should be taken with delicate and large pieces.
- All entries will be judge from digital images submitted on-line.
- Please submit ONE image per entry.
- Accepted file format for images are JPEG, JPG, and TIFF.
- Images should be formatted so the longest side is set at 1920 pixels and the resolution is 72 dpi.
- File names for the images should match the following format: “artist_title work_01”, where “artist” is replace with your first initial/last name and “01” is replace with the appropriate entry number. For example: SJordan_RecycleThis_01.
- You will receive a email confirmation after you submit payment that will include a ticket. You do not need to bring the ticket to the show as stated (please disregard that notice, we cannot change that wording). However, please forward your confirmation email and ticket with your artwork images attach to Markmakersllc@gmail.com.
BrickBox Studios- 1523 Chesapeake Ave Columbus Ohio 43212
- Insurance: artwork is exhibited at the rest of the artist. Artist are encouraged to arrange locally for insurance on valuable artworks. While care will be exercised in the handling of all work submitted, neither BrickBox Studios, staff and volunteers, assume liability for loss or damage to artwork.
- Sales: Artist are responsible for their own art sales. If you do not have point of sale capability, BrickBox Studios can process any purchase at a 10% commission rate.
- The jury process is closed and confidential.
1. Marty Husted
2. Deb Davis-Livaich
- Entry Fee$5$50$0